Terms and Conditions
• A registered tour guide will guide each tour.
• Guests will be collected and dropped off at their place of
residence in an air-conditioned vehicle.
• All drivers have the necessary license to carry passengers.
• All tour vehicles have passenger liability and are all
roadworthy, fully licensed and insured.
• Inclusions: please take note of what is included in each
tour (this is stated under the costs of each tour).
• Exclusions: Lunch is not included in the tour, but it can be
booked at an additional cost to the guest. (This should be
arranged prior to the tour).
• Booking at least two days in advance is essential.
• All tour bookings are payable in full to secure a tour.
• Full payment is to be paid upon confirmation of
• Tours can be booked and paid for directly online through
our online payment options.
• Please note that guests will be charged a 50% cancellation
fee if the tour is cancelled 24 hours before it is scheduled.
A 100% cancellation fee will be charged if guests cancel a
tour within 12 hours before.
• All garden walking tours are weather permitting. If there is
heavy rain on the day of the tour, guests will be given the
option of visiting indoor venues.
• Medical Problems: If you or any member of your group
suffers from a medical problem or disability which may
affect your tour, we will need to be made aware of the
situation when booking a tour. If we are unable to properly
accommodate the particular needs of the person c
concerned, we reserve the right to decline their reservation.
Certain activities may be inaccessible to you if your
mobility is limited in any way, as these tours are particularly
structured as walkabout tours.
• Art and Beyond does not take responsibility for any
personal injury, property damage or other loss, accident,
delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused
by any matter beyond our control including but not limited
to a delay or cancellation that causes you to miss all or any
portion of the Tour, acts of government, war, terrorist acts,
riots, strikes, weather extremes or disaster.
• All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the
tour member’s own risk. Please refrain from leaving your
baggage and personal belongings unattended in the tour
vehicle or wine estates that we visit.
• The tour operator shall not be held liable or be responsible
for any death, injury or illness while on an Art and Beyond
• The content of the tours, such as venues are subject to
change in the event of unforeseen circumstances. We
ensure that changes to the itinerary will not affect the
overall quality of the tour as previously laid out on the
website, nor add to the price of the tour.